Monday, August 13, 2012

Summertime Sadness

I feel that the past two months have been an intense growing experience. The moment I walked away from people I've known my whole life was the first time I had actually felt free. I now possessed the freedom to be who ever I needed to be, even if it wasn't the person that everyone else knew. And in these past two months, I have used my time to grow spiritually and emotionally, to really become in sync with who I really am and reach out towards my dreams and aspirations, to turn what once were heartful thoughts into a deep and beautiful reality. 


“I think it happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” 
-Nicholas Sparks


Earrings/Forever21
Cardigan/Target
Dress/Local Store
Belt/Earthbound
Bracelet/H&M
Shoes/BLOWFISH




No comments:

Post a Comment