Thursday, August 16, 2012

Advertising on Humming Bee Vintage






I have decided instead of using "Adchoice" I will create my own type of advertising. I did not like how it would bring up random advertisements like dating sites (Can you say yuck?) Here you will be able to advertise your blog or shop in a simple and affordable manner. The ads will run 10-30 days depending on which you purchase from the time that I post them. So if you purchase it on Monday and I'm unavailable until Tuesday your ads will start on Tuesday, not Monday. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I will be honest with you. Lately I have been getting 40+ page views per day. So that means that several people are keeping up with my posts and the numbers are only growing. It is not a large investment and definitely no waste of money. I believe that it will help everyone get connected to each other. Thank you. 

Large Ad (220 x 350)

 Your ad will be ran for 30 days. In the Large ad, you will be able to host a give away or a host blog post if you so desire. You can choose to do both or only one, it is all up to you. This is a great way to get my readers to head on over to your blog and see the cool things you have to share! ;) Hosting a give away is also a great way to give readers a taste of your product and truly appreciate your work. 

Ad price: $3.50

Medium Ad (220 x 220)

With the medium ad, your advertisement will simply be on my blog and ran for 15 days. I will also feature you in one of my blog posts in some way. It may be small or large depending on what you want to do. It is also entirely your choice. Just email me and let me know your ideas.

Ad Price: $2.50

Small Ad (220 x 105)

Your ad will be ran for 10 days.

Ad Price: $1.50

How to pay: Email me at hummingbeevintage@hotmail.com and first let me know if you are interested. 

Thanks, and much love,
Kenzie

www,hummingbeevintage.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment