Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Starting School...

So this outfit post is the first of many to  come of me with my hair looking like crap. Yes, I said it. You see I'm banning myself from using heat products in my hair, I really want to love and treat it right ya dig? I just feel like heat products are one of the most influential things to my hair's health right now. I've got some Biotin vitamins, but good luck trying to get me to take something every day! Do any of you have ideas or experience in healthy, long hair?


Classes start a week from today and needless to say I am very nervous/excited. I move in on Friday and officially start living there are Monday. Wish me luck! I'll need it!



Necklace/AhoyAhimsa
Dress/Gift<3
Belt/PENNIES in Ireland!
Shoes/Blowfish


 Much love,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment