Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Etsy Experience - Herbolution



I've never had major issues with acne. But when I become stressed or it's just not my happy week, my face breaks out in oil, blackheads, and painful pimples. I got tired of searching and spending money for stuff that either dried my face out, didn't work, or I had an allergic reaction to. So like I have in the past, I turned to Etsy and I discovered Herbolution. When I first received my package in the mail I was ecstatic, both the facial scrub and toner smell A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. 


PROS:
*It actually worked
*Organic
*Packaged with care! 
*Glass bottles, so you can recycle them

CONS:
*It could be bigger
*Paper on the packaging is not water proof! (DUH!)

Herbolution was also very kind in their response to my blog post. If you are reading this you can receive a 10% discount. All you have to do is use the code "HummingBeeVintage" at check out to receive your discount! I highly recommend it! 

MUCH LOVE, 
KENZIE<3

Don't forget to check out my etsy shop! 
www.hummingbeevintage.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment