Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Tattoo

  Yesterday I went on a little journey by myself. I had doodled a design that I really liked and wanted to get my next tattoo. After I got my first tattoo (it's on my side) I really wanted to get one on my left shoulder blade. So I did. It represents so many things to me. The saying, is Irish Gaelic for "My Soul Is Free" because lately I feel that my soul has been releasing burdens and moving on. I'm not stuck in the past anymore nor am I haunted by it constantly. The moon is full because in my life, the moon has played a vital role in many events that have happened to me. It has always been there. I remember so many times looking up to the moon, feeling happy, feeling sad, feeling old, feeling young, feeling alone, and feeling in love. So many emotions connect me to the moon. The stars are my Sagittarius constellation, and my personality really shines through on this tattoo. So I hope you all like it! Not to mention the music video, I have been listening to Angus & Julia Stone for about four years now. And now they are solo and I am really enjoying the new work they are coming up with. Enjoy.






(Pardon the bad Microsoft paint skills. Haha.)

Missing my boy today.

  



2 comments:

  1. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular design. This blog has helped me to gain much more ideas on Moon & Star Tattoos. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his efforts

    ReplyDelete