Saturday, July 7, 2012

Update.


Lately all of my thoughts have been jumbled together. It's like I have all of these wonderful ideas and concepts but yet there are not enough hours in the day. This summer has passed by so quickly I haven't had time to keep up with it... My next few months are going to be an exciting endevour and a new transition in my life. This upcoming week I leave for freshmen orientation, and then in two weeks after that I leave for my Ireland trip. Once I return home I continue to work for two more weeks at my part-time job and then on August 19th I move in to the dorm. Scary stuff. In case any of you are wondering I will be studying merchandising and digital retailing, but I guess my classes for this upcoming fall semester will all depend on the placement tests, my prior college hours, etc. I have received one more scholarship since graduation (which I'm ecstatic about!) for $1,500 per semester. If all goes well and I keep my GPA up, I could receive a total of $9,000. But that is only a small portion of my future tuition costs. Life is expensive. On a lighter note, I have been experiencing a total transition in the way of thinking lately. And for once in my life, at times, I feel at peace. Most of the time it requires silence and recognition. Lately, the happiest moments are when I am busily creating. Because that's what life should be about. Taking  your imagination, and doing something with it...

View photo.JPG in slide showView photo.JPG in slide show
View photo.JPG in slide showView photo.JPG in slide show

Much love,
Kenzie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment