Saturday, July 7, 2012

DIY Picture Frame Jewelry Holder

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. I will be posting a little bit of "this" and "that", including some DIY projects. My first post is a simple and inexpensive vintage-style jewelry holder involving only a few supplies. 
What You'll Need:
           1.) An old picture frame
        2.) Three strips of lace
3.) A hot glue gun
    4.) A pair of scissors
I found this old picture frame at a garage sale and bought it as a lot with many other frames. I did not like the color so I used some mint green spray paint that I had lying around the house.

A few layers of paint later...

And voila! 
What You Need To Do:
Turn the frame over (after it is completely dry) and warm up your glue gun. Next glue one end on the lace onto the crease of the frame. Stretch the lace to the other side of the frame and repeat the first step. I placed my strips horizontally top, middle, to bottom.
(But you can place however many you want in any way you want!)



                                   
The Finished Product:


This is a really fun and easy project that did not take up a lot of time. I know that if you search for these pre-made the prices can be high. Comment and let me know your input or if you would like me to blog about anything else let me know! 

MUCH LOVE.<3
Kenzie.

Some Fun Instagram Pics:

CHECK OUT MY VINTAGE SHOP! WWW.CAPTAINCHLOROPHYLLETSY.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment