Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vintage Kitchen Goodies

(Source)

     I'm not entirely sure what got into me this past week, but I have literally felt like a kitchen Queen. Baking wise at least. I've found baking pretty enjoyable, and it definitely makes me feel great when others appreciate it as well. Because Sammy has just moved in, we don't have much kitchen ware. So, I've  compiled a little pretend shopping list of items I would love to have in my future kitchen. Enjoy! :)


Retro Style Bread Box



Kitty Cat Fridge Magnets 
Two, Posh Pussycats - Fridge Magnets - Vintage Home Decor

Spring Time Measuring Spoons
Wildflower Measuring Spoons

Vintage Style Wall Clock

Buzzin' Cake Pan


Pushed Out to Tea Travel Mug

The Roller Queen


Each item has a source button below each photo, just click on the link and the button will take you to the original source that I found the product. Have a great week!

Much love,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment