Monday, March 11, 2013

Feeling the Void

     I know all of us have had days where we feel empty. Where at times, ideas seem hopeless. And lately I have felt little to no inspiration to continue working on my projects. I have dabbled and piddled in them, but not taken full charge to them. I feel a space in what I need to communicate that's not there. I have a calling, yet I am afraid to reply. Afraid in the sense of, is it the right thing to do? Is it what's best for not only my current life, but also my spiritual one as well? The thing that I think we as people, living and breathing, struggle with is fear. Especially in Christianity, we live to worship a very powerful God. And at times, new ideas can seem scary and we must always keep in mind that every action we make, no matter how small will have a long-term effect. So I guess what I am trying to say is I have some praying to do. Although I feel a strong and very evident calling, I don't want to rush into anything, because I have learned from my past and I know that if I have concerns... My desires and naturalistic callings can wait.

 

With love,

Kenzie

~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment