Monday, April 1, 2013

Staying in Tune with Yourself.

"And if you were a river, run dry, well I'd sing you sweet bye and bye."
- Kasey Chambers, Wayward Angel 2004


(Project by Riittai Konen and Karoline Hjorth, found photo at this blog)

The List Project:
      Today I stumbled upon a list created by Laura, from roots and feathers. I found the list to be very inspiring and soon became interested in creating my own. Moorea Seal has created a 52 week list project to help all of her lovely earth sisters. I am always writing and jotting down my thoughts, trying to express feelings that I don't always get to express throughout my busy days. I am constantly trying to grow and become the person whom I want to be, though it is a struggle at times. So today I gave in to my heart, and I wrote down aspects of my life that mean something to my soul and my spirit. Some of it is personal, so I haven't shared the entire list but it gives you a peak into important aspects of my life. Enjoy. Perhaps, you too, could create your own list.
Much Love,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment