Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

Happy 2013!

      Wow! What an amazing year 2012 has been. For me it was a time of renewal and change, moving on from the past and getting out of my hometown to start something new. And now as the new year begins I have been compiling a list of resolutions to try and accomplish throughout the year. I know many people think resolutions can be cliche but to me, they are symbols of hope and faith in not only yourself but also the new year. 
My Resolutions: 

  • Go to China.
  • Pass all my classes.
  • Get a new Tattoo.
  • Read something everyday.
  • Be honest in everything I do.
  • Be FEARLESS. 
     I am also going to try to participate in a 2013 bible challenge if any of you are interested. It seems like a really enlightening way to start the year: Bible Challenge.

Lana

Just remember if you set your mind to it, you can do it. 

Much love,
Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment